Monday 20 June 2011

It's just one of those days...

Tired, low, depressed, sad, fed-up- wondering why? why? why?- feeling like quitting etc. etc. The list goes on & on &on... yeah maybe IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS...

It's one of those days when work really gets to you.. Guess there's nobody else to blame but my self. I chose to "Berkhidmat Untuk Negara" in the first place right? Not that I regret serving the nation for the past 8 years, but sometimes the amount of energy & commitment people at work expect from you is just beyond what you can handle. And sometimes "kepentingan perkhidmatan" is wayyy above your own "kepentingan kebajikan" or "kepentingan sanity" (am I gonna get transferred to Sabah/ Sarawak for saying this?). Today is a day when I just feel like I've had enough. And who can blame me?

Dear God, please give me the strength & the sanity to put up with this.. Amin.

we brought izwan to alamanda today, to help umi deal with her stress (hehe shopping la)

No comments:

Post a Comment