Saturday 7 May 2011

being an ultra mom

i'm sure i'm not the only one in this world who feels like there's too many things to juggle at the same time. work vs family. i want them both but at the moment i feel like there's nothing more important to me than my kids. i love my job and i'm not really where i wanna be with the job yet, but u know what.. i feel like i just cant be bothered anymore. sometimes i wonder whyyy do i always put myself through hardship when there's always an 'easy way out'... i'm in a good profession and by right i can choose an easier way to work and still earn as much (or even more) by doing something different to what i'm doing now. i guess it's just my pride (u see, i feel like people will judge me if i leave what i'm doing now) and my unwillingness to leave my 'comfort zone' that gets me stuck in the same ol' frustrating routine everyday...

being at home, watching my 3 boys play (n fight) gives me the ultimate pleasure as a person. if i could afford it, i'd like to just stay at home and watch them grow in front of my eyes... i feel really frustrated that because of my busy scheadule, i miss the important things in their lives.. concerts, football tournaments.. they even do their homeworks with my maid! i really wanna be more hands-on when it comes to taking care of my kids but i just dont have the energy after a busy day at work. on my days off, i try to spend time with them as much as i could.. but there's just sooo many things to do.. groceries, shopping, and some 'my time' activities..

i wish i have the guts to make a change for the sake of my family. but will it make a difference???

No comments:

Post a Comment